FREQUENTLY ASKED CUB SCOUT QUESTIONS
Boy Scouts of America (BSA) Online Shopping
New England Scout Shop 23 Turnpike Road, Southborough, MA 01772-2117 Phone: (508) 229-2396
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 9:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m., Sat. 9:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m., Sun. Closed
Woburn Scout Shop 600 West Cummings Park, Woburn, MA 01801
Phone: (781) 937-4282
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 9:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m., Sat. 9:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m., Sun. Closed
- Den leaders will enter the data for requirements completed at the den meetings.
- Parents are responsible for entering requirements completed at home.
- Recognitions are handed out as earned throughout the year at Pack meetings.
- You will receive an invitation email from “(Administrator Name) via ScoutTrack.com” with a subject line of “Your invitation to ScoutTrack.com”. It includes your Userid and temporary Password as well as a link to the site.
- After clicking on the link, it brings you to a page where you can change your password (new password must be 6-40 characters and include at least one number and one non-alphanumeric character).
- Boy Scout Troop 157: http://www.troop157.org/
- Boy Scouts of America: https://www.scouting.org/
- Mayflower Council: https://www.mayflowerbsa.org/
- Weston Scout House: http://www.westonscouthouse.org/
RESOURCES FOR NEW DEN LEADERS